Sunday, March 29, 2009

Pain in the Butt

Well actually it is in my hip and back, but it is affecting my training, my activity, and my sleep. I don't know if it is an injury from rugby 2 Thursdays ago. Or if it is a result of bad mechanics working their way up from my busted ankle, which doesn't hurt too much, but does affect my gait sometimes. It has been getting worse over the last 10 days or so, but I am taking a few days off rugby and volleyball, and spending some extra time stretching and doing specific exercises to make it better.

Activity Down
Last week compared to the previous, my vigerous activity was down 50%, and my moderate activity down about 25% According to the GoWear Fit, I burned over 400 calories per day less last week than the previous week. Sleep was a win loose this week. I ended up with about the same sleep last week compared to the previous. There were 3 factors involved in this. The pain made sleeping worse, some improvements in my schedule and environment made things better, and I slept way too much Saturday and Saturday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment