Monday, March 30, 2009

Who Didn't See This Coming, Yo-Yo Sleeping?


After a huge night of oversleeping, Sunday's night of sleep was a whopping 5 hours. On average, the total is about right for 2 days worth of sleep, but I don't think you can borrow and trade sleep like that. I ignored the 5:30 wakeup call, but my sore back would not have allowed any "real" training and more sleep was way more important than a very light workout would have been.

Sleep, Sleep, Sleep
It is one thing I need to do better, but so far it has also dominated the content of my blog, my training, health and fitness, and weight loss blog. Partially because it is the first thing that jumped out at me after looking at a weeks worth of data from the GoWear Fit, but also largely due to my injured back which has regulated training to rehab. Don't worry though, things will get more exciting around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment